Address: RM 1910-1911, CFC Tower, Futian District, Shenzhen
u High-Tech Enterprise;
u Focusing on Three-Dimensional Machine Vison and Robotic Systems;
u Ph.D. from the Chinese University of Hong Kong and the National University of Singapore as Founding team;
u The R&D staff from famous universities at home and abroad;
u R&D centers in Shenzhen, Foshan and Hong Kong;
u We believe -- Interest is the first productive force;
u “Image processing, machine vision, 3D scanning, humanoid robots, industrial robots, service robots, electronic information” sounds interesting? You are the talent we are looking for!
u For more information, please click on "Hinyeung Technology".
C++ Software Engineer Intern
- Develop C++ software according to the required projects, including all kinds of applications.
- Develop design documents and codes to maintain existing product codes;
- Bachelor degree or above.
- Familiar with C/C++ language and QT;
- Familiarity with Linux, image programming, three-dimensional reconstruction is preferred.
- Good communication skills and strong sense of responsibility.
Image Processing Engineer Intern
- Development and implementation of image processing algorithms;
- Development of binocular vision and 3D scanning system;
- Bachelor degree or above;
- Strong C++ programming ability is preferred;
- Mathematics, Automation, Computer Image, Machine Vision Technology, Computer Image Processing, Image Processing Algorithms, Optical Physics and other related majors are preferred.
- Familiar with stereo vision three-dimensional reconstruction technology and related code compilation.
Three-dimensional Machine Vision Algorithms Engineer Intern
- Responsible for the research and development of three-dimensional imaging algorithms;
- 3-D scanning software system development;
- Development of image processing software;
- Bachelor degree or above;
- Strong English reading ability and solid mathematical knowledge;
- Familiarity with monocular and binocular imaging principles of structured light is preferred.
- Familiar with C++, QT, OpeCV, PCL, OpenGL, etc.
Sales Assistant Intern
- Collect and sort out the market situation and customer demand of related products.
- Help contact clients and tap their needs;
- Help senior sales to receive and communicate customers, and be responsible for visiting customers.
- Organize sales data, manage sales contracts and other sales documents, and do a good job of filing;
- Assist senior sales in statistics and analysis of sales data, and produce sales reports;
- Providing advisory services to clients and establishing good cooperative relations with them;
- Excellent English is preferred;
- Strong information retrieval ability;
- Enthusiastic, open-minded, careful and responsible, affinity, strong communication skills, full of positive energy;
- Flexible thinking, conscientious and responsible work, skilled use of computer office software.
Administrative Assistant Intern
- Assist the manager for daily activities of the team and the establishment and management of team personnel files.
Plan team activities;
- Work conscientiously, responsibly and orderly;
- Patience, cheerful personality and ambition;
- Enthusiasm, cheerfulness, careful responsibility, affinity, strong communication ability, full of positive energy.
Contact us: WeChat: hinyeung2018
Or submit your resume by extract the QR code below: