Creative December: Hult Prize Campus Final Competition 2020
The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Shenzhen
Hult Prize is a start-up accelerator for budding young social entrepreneurs emerging from universities around the world. Hult Prize was named as a “Top 5 Ideas Changing the World” in Time Magazine. Fourteen Hult Prize Finalists were honored Forbes “30 Under 30” in 2016.
The Shenzhen Creative December Hult Prize Competition 2020 aims at cultivating creative spirit and creative thinking among university students through cultural experiences, lectures and experiential learning in hopes to nurture and support the next generation of entrepreneurs.
II Competition Road Map
Apply: Apply as a team (1-4 students/team)
Date: Nov 11th—Nov 19th
Empower: Company Visits
Date: 22nd & 28th Nov
Date: Nov 10th—Dec 5th
Date: Nov 29 & Dec 4th
Competition: Semi Final Presentation & Finalist Presentation
Date: Dec 5th
III Hult Prize Campus Final Competition Invitation
- Students are invited to apply on an individual basis and build a team during the Challenge or apply as a team (1-4 students/ team).
- Theme: Food for good (Transforming Food into a Vehicle for Change)
01 Equal Food System: Eliminate Hunger, Poverty and Inequality
02 Improve the Food Consumption Experience
03 Food Sustainability
*Please select one of the topics above.
- Shenzhen Innovation Tour: 30 Selected Students, First Come First Serve
- Competition Date: Dec 5th (Sat)
- Quota: up to 112 students/ 28 teams (1-4 students each team)
- Competition Language: English
- Venue: The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Shenzhen
• Cash Awards: Champion Team￥10000; 1st Runner-up ￥5000; 2nd Runner-up￥3000
* Eligible winning team from CUHK-Shenzhen can get fast-tracked to Hult Prize Regional Final
V Submission Deadline: Nov. 19th, 2020 Thu, 10:30 am
- Interested students please register at https://www.wjx.top/jq/96796521.aspx
- If any question, please Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone Call: 0755 - 23518766
As quota is limited, we encourage students to register as soon as possible. Places will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. Join us NOW!