Chenggang Home Tutoring (CGHT) is recruiting the eleventh new members among students. In view of the limited quota, if you are interested in this position, please send your resume to us as soon as possible.
CGHT was founded by students in our university in June 2015. After having been operated for over 3 years, CGHT already has a relatively good understanding of the tutoring market in Longgang, Shenzhen. So far, CGHT has already serviced nearly 400 customers.
What You Can Expect
1. Accumulating your own "private savings" through your own efforts;
2. Gaining more social experience;
3. Learning how to better communicate with students and parents; how to reasonably express your own thoughts;
4. Learning how to better control your mood in the face of frustration;
5. If your customer is the boss of a company and shows great recognition towards you (Just as one of the tutors in CGHT before) ...
6. We also encourage all the students recommend parents who want to find a home tutor to us. As a way of gratitude, a payment will be delivered to you as well (RMB68 for primary school students; RMB88 for junior school students; RMB108 for high school students).
About the Payment
1. At least RMB70 per hour for academic teaching and at least RMB80 per hour for talent teaching;
2. A class usually lasts for about two hours;
3. Usually 1-2 classes per week;
4. The payments can be paid monthly or from time to time in discussion with parents. They will be directly paid to you by the parents;
5. There may be a trial class for free, required by parents.
What You Deliver
1. Payments for the first two times will be charged by CGHT;
2. According to the frequency of classes (Usually 1 to 2 times per week), you need to prepare the content for the class yourself;
3. Time spent on the road.
1. We will try to choose a place which is both near to our school and easy to be reached by public transportation (Generally 25 minutes for a one-way trip in bus);
2. Most of the tutoring agencies will attract college students for tutoring through high wages. However, first, according to our personal experiences, the real wage is actually very low; Second, many required tutoring places are often located in Luohu district, Baoan district and Futian district (1 hour can be required for a one-way trip).
How to Apply
1. Please refer to attachment 1-2 for academic teaching (mathematics, physics and etc.) and attachment 2-2 for talent teaching (piano, accordion and etc.); Please change the filename to your own name;
2. In order to facilitate the management of tutors, please spend 1 minute to complete the Excel file according to your resume; Please change the file name to your own name;
3. After completing the Word resume and the Excel file, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org by email.
4. After the first round of resume screening, where and when to be interviewed will be announced by email;
5. The deadline for the application is 23:59 on this Wednesday, September 5th, 2018.
1. In view of the previous applications, CGHT will only choose the best resumes and give their senders a face-to-face interview. For those students who do not receive our email for interview, we feel very sorry;
2. A successful face-to-face interview does not mean that you will get a teaching opportunity immediately. Please follow the arrangement of CGHT since various factors need to be taken into consideration such as parents’ demands;
3. Students for tutoring need to take full responsibilities for their own safety.