China (Shenzhen) Innovation and Entrepreneurship competition is a high-level competition held by the Shenzhen government, the development center of torch high-tech industry of MOST and the science and technology innovation committee of Shenzhen. The competition aims at deeply implementing the strategy of innovation-driven development, gathering talents and excellent projects, and further building Shenzhen into an international center of technology and innovation.
- Having innovation ability and high potential to develop in the future, mainly working on development, manufacturing, production and service (and etc.) of high tech products. Also the enterprise should be registered in Shenzhen, and is small and medium-sized science and technology enterprises that meet the national standard (not registered in The Shanghai and Shenzhen stock exchanges).
- The products, technologies and related patents of the participating projects belong to the participating enterprises and there are no property disputes.
- Proper operation, good social reputation, no bad record.
- Annual sales in 2018 are below 2.00 million RMB.
- Have not registered enterprises in Shenzhen before the closing date of registration, and teams with achievements of technological innovations and business plans.
- The team should have at least 3 core members.
- Plan to register an enterprise in Shenzhen within a year after the competition.
- The products, technologies and related patents of the participating projects belong to the competition team and there are no disputes over property rights.
Competition Bonus For District Finals:
The first prize: 300 thousand (1 quota)
The second prize: 200 thousand (2 quotes)
The third prize: 100 thousand (3 quotes)
Submission Deadline: June 15th, 2019
Interested students, please register at https://sticapply.sz.gov.cn/scs；